Product & Marketing Designer
December 20, 2021
Edison Interactive is a leading provider of enterprise software for connected devices. Focused on digitally transforming the customer experience, EI is known for its vast network of premium displays, digital signage and infotainment solutions in a variety of industries including transportation, recreation and hospitality.
Edison’s end-to-end solution combines premium content, functional feature sets and monetization tools that enable brands to connect with their customers in more meaningful ways. Since our company’s inception, we have been managing and optimizing the largest digital screen networks in the world, from rental cars and golf cars to the hottest new motorcycles and trucks.
We are currently looking for a Product & Marketing Designer to join our team. As a member of our team, you will be an integral part of bringing our products and vision to life through your creative UI/UX design and execution. We want you, and your creativity, to help us design products that will drive our products and technology forward.
* Edison Interactive is a venture-backed SaaS company in Denver, CO with satellite offices across the country
The Product & Marketing Designer will be responsible for working collaboratively and partnering with cross-functional teams and customers to define requirements and design products that align with customer and business goals. You will use your skills to execute creative vision and bring our technology solutions to life.
The Product & Marketing Designer is an individual contributor role that will report to our Sr. Director of Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will play a key role in developing prototypes based on potential customer needs and executing designs that are an integral part of our sales meetings and processes
- Work on all aspects of product design, from ideation to customer research to design systems to front-end UI
- Create concepts, wireframes, prototypes and designs for testing and development
- Discover customer needs and balance those with business requirements and objectives
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering and stakeholders to innovate and improve the way Edison builds, designs and ships products to our clients.
- Investigate and troubleshoot UX challenges
- Present design rationale and prototypes to customers, internal teams and executive leadership
- Manage changing requirements, projects and resources, adapting as needed.
- Apply design thinking to feature and product brainstorming
- Demonstrate a self-directed and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Help with ad hoc marketing design needs such as flyers and collateral
- Experience with basic video editing a plus utilizing Adobe Premiere
- You are a multi-faced designer who brings a variety of experiences to the table
- You thrive in fast-paced, agile environments
- You have the ability to work within business and/or technical constraints and still deliver beautiful, functional designs
- You have proudly shipped and launched several products
- You have experience creating low-fidelity wireframes and use iterative design techniques to build high-fidelity prototypes.
- You are able to demonstrate working collaboratively in a team with product managers, engineers and stakeholders effectively
- Strong understanding of prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch (we use Figma)
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills communication skills
- You’re familiar working with designs systems to create effective and efficient designs and processes
- You have graphic design experience and can also support general marketing efforts as needed
- 3 years of product design experience, preferably in mobile applications or responsive web-based products
- You have a strong and versatile portfolio that exemplifies strong visual design with a focus on digital products that includes user flows, concepts, wireframes and prototypes, showing your role in projects from beginning to end.
- Experience working with project management systems such as Shortcut.io, Asana, Jira or similar
- Proficiency with Google Suite tools
SKILLS WE VALUE AT EDISON INTERACTIVE
- You’re a strong communicator – You communicate like a boss because you are one. You lead by example, rally your team and communicate clearly and effectively
- You’re a team player – You work well with a team and fostering strong workplace relationships is important to you. You work collaboratively with others and know the importance of a true team
- You’re process-oriented – You understand the importance of process and you have experience creating and implementing processes that are scalable and enhance the organizational output
- You’re detail-oriented – The little things matter to you and you pay attention to the smallest details
- You’re effective – You respond with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understand the directives and requirements of projects and adapt well to changing priorities.
- You’re professional: You demonstrate a professional demeanor and add value to client interactions and conversations.
- You’re eager – The thought of taking on new challenges and responsibilities excites you – you believe knowledge is power and actively develop and seek out new skills and share that knowledge with your team
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our best-in-class technology is the direct result of a best-in-class team. We’re intensely committed to hard work and collaboration. We innovate, reinvent and recreate to keep our technology, and most importantly our team, ahead of the curve.
The Edison Ethos are our guiding values. They characterize our organization and the individuals who work here. These values are at the core of who we are and what we do:
Integrity: We do the right thing.
Respect: We respect and care for all.
Teamwork: We are better together
Innovation: We think big
Results: We commit to go beyond.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Commitment to your growth and your career
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Benefits; including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Commuter perks